I’m over at the tru2way Developers’ Conference. Here’s a rundown of some of the other acitivities today.
- More work is being done at Sarah T. Reed High School to Beautify It. DIY Networks and Hands On New Orleans are participating.
- Cable Positive is doing a project at Lazarus House.
- For those in the ad community, CAB University runs from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Really interesting Public Policy luncheon today, with former FCC commissioners discussing the potential telecom policy views of the three remaining Presidential candidates (sorry, invite only).
- Our first General Session, “Generation Next: What’s Now and What’s New in Broadband Media,” with Peter Chernin (News Corporation), Philippe Dauman (Viacom, Inc.), Paul Otellini (Intel Corporation), Brian Roberts (Comcast Corporation), Yoshi Yamada (Panasonic Corporation of North America).
- An international panel (see context here) entitled “Geography Lessons: Understanding Cable’s New World Order.”
- Panels on mobile, the DTV Transition, B2B, and going green.
In addition to this blog, you can follow The Cable Show on Twitter (hastag #cs08).