I’ll try to keep posting these links, because there was quite a bit of information that came out of The Cable Show this past week. If you couldn’t make, check out what you missed – and then don’t make that mistake next year!
- Interview: Philippe Dauman, CEO, Viacom: ‘Some Models Sound Great, Don’t Work Well’
- The Cable Industry Might Actually Get It [Editor’s note: Uh, thanks?]
- Fragmentation unites NCTA crowd
- Geography Is Destiny [Coverage of the international panel mentioned earlier]
- One last blog post from Dave Walker [Thanks, Dave!]