I, for one wasn’t born yet, but NCTA Technical Papers‘ first edition came out. At The Cable Show ’09, we will be celebrating the 50th Anniversary Edition of the NCTA Technical Papers. We will are also holding our Call For Papers right now, so submit a paper for review and you might just become a part of history as well. For the 2009 – 50th Edition, we are looking for papers on the following topics:
- Wireless broadband data and voice architectures and protocols, including WiFi, WiMax and Mobile/Handheld.
- Interactive advertising, including measurement, reporting and addressability.
- Techniques for scaling cable network bandwidth utilization and efficiency.
- Advancements in managing bandwidth in cable broadband networks.
- Digital audio and video coding, conversion and processing.
- Advanced optical platforms and solutions specific to services delivery in cable networks.
- System-on-chip and other integrated silicon solutions applicable to delivery of services through cable systems.
- Business and operational support systems.
- Other advanced broadband technology topics related to next generation cable network architecture.
Papers must be submitted by December 01, 2008. Answer the Call Today!
So what were you doing in 1959? Share your thoughts on the 50 years of NCTA Technical Papers in the comments and if you have any other topic ideas go ahead and share them too.