The Cable Show 2010 season has officially started with the opening of Exhibitor Booth Registration.
Whether you produce entertainment, run networks, move bits or make gear, if your business involves communications and entertainment, a place on The Cable Show exhibit floor is the ideal connection to the people and the companies that are making things happen. No other venue offers as many opportunities to connect with the multi-billion dollar cable telecommunications industry.
Contact The Cable Show Convention Headquarters at 202-463-7905 or e-mail email@example.com and see how you can get on the Floor.
And to keep you on target for The Cable Show 2010, here are some important dates to mark on your calendar:
- Exhibit space applications due for first round of assignments
- First round of exhibit space assignments
- Exhibit confirmations mail
- Exhibitor Housing information posted
- Deadline for first assignment of hotel accommodations
- Exhibitor Service Order Kit mails
- Exhibitor Housing confirmed
- Final booth payment due
- Final housing requests due
- Rooming lists due
- Official Program and Cross-Reference Listing due
- Program advertising artwork and payment due
- Exhibitor Personnel Badge list due
- Distribution of marketing materials approval form due
- Exhibitor Appointed Contractor authorization due