The Poll Is Now Closed.
It’s democracy, Dalmatian-style: We’re collecting votes from across the industry as we decide what to name The Cable Show 2010 mascot. We’ve received lots of excellent submissions, but only one name will win. So help us decide. And remember: The winner gets a free pass to The Cable Show 2010 in Los Angeles, CA, plus a free 3-night stay at the Starwood SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills. Submit your vote now. You may submit as many votes as you like but you need to do so by December 9, our Dalmatian is waiting!
The poll is now closed. Here are the results:
- Digidog (Submitted by Susan Bishop, Bishop Partners) received 128,340 votes
- Dogsis 3.0 (Submitted by Steve Sussman, HSN) received 245,770 votes – WINNER!
- Fido Optics (Submitted by Lydia Howard, Vantage Communications) received 2,007 votes
- Pixel (Submitted by Nadine Rochler, MSG Varsity) received 21,483 votes
- Yonder (Submitted by Dennis Doherty, PCT International, Inc.) received 26,269 votes
Honorable mentions: Pet Neutrality and Cables & Bits