The Cable Show 2010, as you already may know, is to take place in Los Angeles, CA from May 11-13, as a part of Cable Connection – Spring 2010. During these three days there will be time to network with some of the other 12,00 or more attendees expected to come, to walk an exhibit floor that features all of the latest innovations in the cable and telecommunications industry and to hear from the industry’s leading executives. With all of these exciting possibilities, CableCares returns this year with the Battle of the Bands.
Last year CableCares raised more than $155,000 in donations to help improve Washington, DC. Here’s what you can do to help for CableCares 2010.
CableCares activities include:
- CableCares Volunteer Work – Help assist various projects.
- 8:00 am – 11:00 am (times to be confirmed)
- Sign-up to volunteer by e-mailing Melinda Schwartz/NCTA email@example.com.
- Open to all Cable Show exhibitors and attendees.
- Battle of the Bands Charity Fundraiser for Cable Cares – Party for a good cause.
- 9:00 pm – 11:30 pm
- At Club Nokia.
- A separate ticket purchase is required if you are not an exhibitor or full program pass attendee. Tickets can be purchased here.
Wanting to Rock?
We are currently looking for bands to compete in our Battle of the Bands. Audition for a spot in the competition by e-mailing us your mp3 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Take a look at last year’s Battle of the Bands – who knows, some of them may become your competition.