For today’s contest we are going to do something a bit different. Instead of whoever tweets the most we are going to do a bit of a scavenger hunt. Whoever is the first to post to twitter all three of the following pictures (make sure to use the #CS10 hashtag) wins a $100 gift certificate to The Farm of Beverly Hills at L.A. LIVE and a DOGSIS 3.0 bendy dog! (Gosh, those brownies look good. That gift certificate can certainly buy a lot of brownies.)
Go on the photo hunt for:
- A demo of one of the new technical innovations on display at My World.
- A photo of the panel at Prepare to Merge: Advertising’s Creative/Planning Symbiosis.
- A photo of your favorite celebrity at a Cable Show exhibitors’ booth.
The contest will start at 11:00 am PST and will end at 3:30 pm PST. The winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
**BUT, if there is a tie, the photos will be put up to public vote for the most creative photo. Keep that in mind when you take your pictures!**
Here are the rules:
Whoever tweets the most about The Cable Show using our hashtag: #CS10 wins! In order to qualify:
- Must be a registered attendee of The Cable Show 2010
- Cannot retweet. Each tweet you send must be your own.
- Have to include #CS10 in order for it to be counted.
- Sorry, you cannot be an employee of NCTA or its affiliates nor can have you won a Cable Show contest previously.
Good luck to you all!