Last week we held a Trade Show Tip Day on Twitter where we and other fellow Twitter-ers shared numerous of tips on how to make your time at a trade show or conference a success. Lots of great suggestions for exhibitors, attendees, and the media came up.
Here’s some of the great suggestions:
- Always have mints available (gum is too sloppy looking) – tylka5
- Double stick tape solves a multitude of booth problems. Always pack a roll. – jpstamm
- Wear comfy shoes, drink plenty of water…and visit us at Cable Show 2011! – JoySims
- Try to wear your badge on the right hand side of your chest. This way when you shake hands you present a good view of your info. – stevehoff
- Know where the nearest electronics store is for when last-minute adapters, peripherals, etc. are needed. – msilbey
And here at The Cable Show office, we recommend that you can never bring too many business cards with you and for exhibitors, bottled water or beverages is a great way to get your brand seen on the floor. What other tips do you think will come in handy for a person preparing to go to The Cable Show or any other conference?