Do you FourSquare, Twitter or Facebook and are looking for ways to connect with other Cable Show 2011 attendees or exhibitors? The Cable Show is on a multitude of social networking platforms and we are here to help you find the contacts you want to make. And if you follow us on any of these networks, you have the added bonus of getting the latest information about The Show, instantly. If you can’t find us on your preferred social network, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure to sign-up.
Here’s some of our media locations:
- LinkedIn (See who else from the cable industry will be attending. Invite your contacts to come.)
- FourSquare (We will be running some special contests during the Show. Make sure to favorite this location.)
- Facebook (Join the other 250 plus fans of The Cable Show.)
- Twitter (Follow The Cable Show for latest tips from exhibitors and quick connections with other attendees.)
We are also bringing back this year, The Cable Show mobile application. The Cable Show Mobile App provided the perfect way for thousands of attendees to stay connected before, during and after the show with:
- Real-time show alerts and Twitter feeds
- Interactive exhibit floor plans and downloadable exhibitor materials
- Instant access to the show schedule with panel & event locations
The Cable Show 2011 Mobile Application is coming soon. In the meantime, check out the 2010 version.