With TBS superstar Conan O’Brien being interviewed by CNN’s Piers Morgan, we have quite the
growing list of speakers for The Cable Show 2012. Our General Sessions have the top names from sports, entertainment, business and politics represented in Boston.
More speakers are being announced everyday, including:
- Glenn Britt – Chairman & CEO, Time Warner Cable
- Jeff Bewkes – Chairman & CEO, Time Warner, Inc.
- Mignon Clyburn – Commissioner, Federal Communications Commission
- Pat Esser – President, Cox Communications
- Julius Genachowski – Chairman, Federal Communications Commission
- David Hill – Chairman & CEO, FOX Sports Media Group
- Phil Kent – Chairman & CEO, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- David Levy – President, Sales, Distribution & Sports, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- Robert McDowell – Commissioner, Federal Communications Commission
- Deval Patrick – Governor of Massachusetts
- Ted Sarandos – Chief Content Officer, Netflix
- John Skipper – President, ESPN, and Co-Chairman, Disney Media Networks
- Neil Smit – President & CEO, Comcast Cable
- David Stern – Commissioner, National Basketball Association
- David Zaslav – President & CEO, Discovery Communications
We also have quite the technical program lined up as well. The 2012 Spring Technical Forum, features experts covering topics ranging from new approaches in advanced user interface to IP Video strategy and solutions. We will also be announcing in the next couple of weeks the line-up for the CIO.IT track, our special program for those who provide IT services to the cable industry. So make sure to keep an eye on our Cable Show website, where we will announce the speakers and companies chosen for the CIO.IT track.
And the only way you get to hear all of this is by joining us in Boston from May 21-23. So make sure to register today to get access to insights from some of the best.